Yes, our inventory is accurate and up to the second!
Our website connects directly to our inventory management system.
The Night Sky is widely recognized by the amateur astronomy and educational communities as the overall best planisphere on the market.
With instructions printed on the back for handy reference you will be locating constellations and select deep sky objects within minutes.
Designed for approximately 40° - 50° North latitude.
The Night Sky is Designed to be Used!
- Unlike coffee-table planispheres, The Night Sky is printed with dark stars on a light background, for easy nighttime readability.
- The constellations are drawn simply, emphasizing the brighter stars which makes them easy to recognize and locate with the naked eye or entry level equipment.
- Coordinate grid lines are shown without being intrusive. Coordinates are shown because they can be useful for cross referencing with star atlases.
- A selection of deep sky objects for binocular viewing is included.
- The Night Sky is larger than it looks! The map scale is larger than on similar-size planispheres because the whole sky does not have to be shown on a single map.